The nurses office has not yet received some much needed information! If your child needs an inhaler, EpiPen or specific medication please send it in to the school.

EpiPens, inhalers and prescription medication must be accompanied by the doctors order. Attached you will find a food allergy plan and an asthma plan. These forms must be signed by your child’s physician. Prescriptions must come in their original pharmacy container with Rx label.

Attached is also a permission form for the nurse to administer over the counter medications (Tums, Advil, Tylenol. etc). If your child may be in need of these items please fill out the attached form. If you child needs something specific please supply it to the school.

Please also remember to send in updated physical and immunization records.

We have also sent out School & Emergency Contact emails. It is very important that you complete this email for each child in your family.

Feel free to contact Nurse Bernadette or Nurse Peggy if you have questions 603-889-5054 Opt. 3