Tuition Rates for 2022-23 School Year
- 5 full days Pre-Kindergarten: $6,800 per student 8:05-1:55 PM
- 3 full days Pre-Kindergarten: $4,600 (Tue, Wed, Thur, not interchangeable) 8:05-1:55 PM
- Grades K-5 Tuition: $6,800 per student
- Grades 6-8 Tuition: $7,000 per student
Fees (non refundable)
- Registration fee per student: $200
- Fundraising fee: $400 per family (options to raise money or buy-out explained below)
- Grade 8 Graduation fee: $200 (This includes retreat costs, graduation gowns, ceremony costs, photos, etc.)
- Technology Fee Grades 1-8: $25
- Blackbaud Tuition Management: $41 per family
Methods of Payment
Blackbaud Tuition Plan is an automatic payment plan that provides parents with a convenient and a low-cost way to budget tuition payments. Equally important, it removes the school from the direct bill collecting process.
CURRENT families- click here for access to your existing Blackbaud account.
A Blackbaud representative can be reached at (888) 868-8828.
Two Payment Options Are Available:
1) Full tuition payment on August 1 (2% discount) through Blackbaud.
2) Ten or twelve month payment option through Blackbaud beginning on July 1.
If your Blackbaud account becomes past due after the first month, a notice will be sent. The payment is due within seven days after receipt of the notice. If payment is not possible, an appointment with the Principal is necessary to discuss the situation.
Tuition Refund Policy
The obligation to pay the tuition fee is unconditional. All fees are non-refundable. Any family who withdraws a child from the school for any reason is responsible for tuition costs according to the following plan:
- 1. One fourth of the total tuition cost will be charged to the family for withdrawal between Aug 1st and the end of the first marking period.
- 2. One half of the total tuition cost will be charged to the family for withdrawal between Aug 1st and the end of the second quarter.
- 3. Three quarters of the total tuition cost will be charged to families for withdrawal between Aug 1st and the end of the third quarter.
- 4. 100 % of the total tuition will be charged to families who withdraw after the third quarter.
Each family is required to raise $400 in fundraising efforts throughout the year to offset the actual cost to educate a child. Parents who do not raise their $400 throughout the year, will be billed in May for the remainder of the balance owed to the school. PMA relies heavily on fundraising activities to offset the difference between what we charge parents for tuition and the actual cost to educate one child at PMA. If you would prefer to not participate in fundraising activities, you can choose to pay your $400 upfront. The buy-out option is a fair and equitable practice for all families and guarantees a steady source of income for the school. Some events to earn money toward your fee are:
- Walkathon (25% of profit towards buy-out)
- December: Christmas Lottery Calendars (25% profit towards buy-out)
- Sept-May: Shaw’s/Hannaford Gift Cards (5% profit towards buy-out)
- RaiseRight Gift Card Program (2-16% profit towards buy-out)
If a family participates in the RaiseRight Gift Card Program, the family can easily raise over $400 to meet their fundraising obligation to the school. A family who spends a monthly average of $800 on groceries using gift cards will easily meet their fundraising obligation to the school by raising over $400 in less than 10 months. Profits made from miscellaneous fundraising events such as Fun Fest, Book Fairs, Auction, Dress Down Days, and other fundraisers will not count towards the buy-out option. The fundraisers help the school offset the actual per pupil cost for each student attending PMA.